Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween makeup-dark fairy

This is my dark fairy look...Hope you like :o)

Remember, when doing dark eye looks you want to do your eye makeup first and do your face last.  This way if you have any fallout from the dark pigments/eyeshadow you can just wipe them away with a makeup removing wipe without ruining your foundation. 

What I used: All MAC products

First I primed each eye lid with paintrly paint pot 
Starting right below the crease I used blackground paint pot and blended it up
below the blackground I applied bright fuchsia pigment
I then blended the blackground and bright fuchsia together with carbon eyeshadow
Above the blackground, right below the brow I used the light pink out of the Too Dolly Hello Kitty quad and blended up, until it made an almost purple color

Tight lined my upper lid with feline then lined the upper lid with fluidline in black track.
lined the bottom lid with feline and smudged carbon on lower lid.

Finished with opulash mascara




No comments:

Post a Comment